BY SKYY

Katiee E.
Owen Sound
This is just a product I have tried once. I don’t drink it on a regular basis so I am not too sure what to say. It was only one time. I think it’s good. I found it was smoother than Smirnoff vodka which is good.
Kalee D.
Davidson
This vodka is great, all around smooth flavour unlike others. Definitely a great brand to use for cocktails. I don’t see the need for improvements, great value for the pricey you definitely get more quality than you pay for. I would definitely recommend this vodka
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
It's good vodka. I think it's smooth and enjoy the different flavours. I really am bias though because I think most higher quality is good. Defiantly a must try!
tatiana m.
Toronto, ON
I have been very loyal to sky vodka for many years.  This vodka is smooth and never disappoints! Its a high quality and compares to other high quality vodkas.  I will be using this for years to come and I will buy this often and recommend it to friends and family
Katharina V.
Windsor
This vodka is so smooth. I can take shots of this vodka and it goes down very well. I love the packaging because it looks so sleek and different than other brands. I highly recommend this to someone who doesn’t mind spending a few extra dollars for a high quality vodka
AMY N.
MISSION
Sky is a very smooth vodka that goes down easily.  I found it tasted quite good compared to many other vodkas.  I drink my vodka straight and this is definitely one of the nicer ones to drink.  I see now they have flavoured Skyy vodka.  I will have to check those out too.
Kaelan C.
Erin, ON
Didn't buy this myself, but had it bought for me a while back
Incredibly smooth without having a bad burn or after taste
It is a little bit out of my price range though, so I probably wouldn't repurchase unless it was for a special occasion, like a birthday
Ally B.
I think that this is a very smooth Vodka brew. It is great for drinking either straight or mixed as a cocktail. This vodka is on the pricey side a little but is still affordable and great quality I bought this a few years ago but it was definitely satisfying!
Erin S.
Sydney
Product is smooth! Can easily be paired with your favourite juice, soda, etc. Can be purchased at any local liquor store as far as I know! This brand is a bit more pricey than some other brands but still relatively affordable. I would reccomend this product!
Gracia M.
Tegucigalpa
It’s a really strong vodka. Not something that I’ll like to drink a lot. I rather have a Stoli or Absolut drink than this one but for it’s price it’s ok, not too expensive but there are cheaper and better alternatives for vodka. I recommend it though.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.