BY SKYY

Grace B.
Waterloo
I would say this is the best vodka I have ever tried. It is best to serve it very cold. It can be had alone or mixed with other things. It tastes really good in a screw driver. It blends wellbinto the orange juice and you almost forget it's there.
Kay L.
beautiful vodka perfect with some lime cordial and lemonade, i like my vodka without a strong bitter taste and this does the job even my friends and partner like it too definitely a must have at a party. Its a regular purchase of mine. Love it :-)
Skylar B.
coldbrook
Skyy vodka is my go to vodka. Such great quality for the price you pay. It is often on sale at the liquor store as well. It goes down smooth and there are also a lot of unique flavours. Great to buy on a budget and still get a good quality drink!
Teesha Mercedes L.
Markham, ON
      SKYY VODKA is a known alcohol that I’m sure a lot of people have enjoyed at one point or another. Especially, if you want a vodka that is inexpensive. Finding a good vodka for your vodka cocktails and vodka mixed drinks is crucial.I did some research on this vodka and found that Skyy Vodka was founded in San Francisco in 1992.  Currently, they are now a top market competitor with many other high profile name brands. The vodka's appearance takes pride in it's look and as a top choice for the club scene. As a person who worked in the night life scene, I have personally partaken in quite a bit of skyy vodka in my time. However, never because of it’s taste. Skyy is competitively estimated to be priced around the same retail value of Smirnoff. I have always told people I liked the taste of SKYY a bit better. Because of this, it turned into my vodka of choice for a very brief period of time.As I've grown and matured , I have found other vodkas to sip on and Skyy unfortunately has drifted away from my main desire. I believe Skyy Vodka is probably on the lower end of the vodka spectrum as it’s affordable and seen slightly better than Smirnoff. (PERSONAL OPINION) Because of this, people swear by it and tend to think that it is actually a premium vodka.  Skyy Vodka
Lauren D.
Niagara Falls, ON
I've purchased this a few times and really enjoyed it.  Got my girlfriends to try it out too and they love it! It's reasonably priced as well which makes it an even easier purchase.  Fairly smooth and good to mix or have on the rocks.
Lauren B.
Clarenville
Pretty good as far as vodka goes! Expensive but nice to have on a shelf, everyone always thinks it is so fancy honestly. I do really enjoy it mixed with soda and in cocktails. I would rate it as one of the better vodkas I have tried.
Phylicia B.
Personally this vodka did not work out for me as I ended up having an allergic reaction to it. It caused my face to flare up and become red. This does not happen when I drink Grey Goose vodka so I will not repurchase or recommend this vodka.
Kirsty F.
Kilwinning
So far the best tasting original vodka i have tasted! I bought this from tesco for christmas/new year as it was on offer and i had no tried it before. The style of the bottle is sophisticated and i was not disappointed with the taste.
Meg N.
Halifax
This straight up reminds me of university so I may be biased as to me it tastes like a hangover waiting to happen. Probably fine if you’re mixing it with strongly flavoured ingredients but I’d buy Russian Standard over Skyy any day.
Sarah D.
Skyy vodka is my favourite vodka to make drinks with especially vodka slime it was SOO good it's all I buy when I get vodka it's not as harsh as other vodka but still gets the job done Skyy Vodka I would always buy this vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.