BY SKYY

Megan P.
Niles
Skyy vodka has always been my go to vodka! For a night out on the town of course! I purchased this at Belmont beverage and it was extremely affordable! I am a repeated customer with this brand and this store! I am always satisfied with my skyy vodka!
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
When you’re younger and don’t know alcohol, and drink whatever you can get your hands on this was one of the easily accessible ones. It definitely leaves you with a sick feeling the next day. I really don’t care for the taste, and the grainy texture.
Alyza H.
Greer, SC
Skyy vodka has always been one of my favorite vodkas. Makes for a nice mixer and deff love how smooth it is when drunk straight. This is our go to vodka when we have guests and we are a little more strapped on cash. Deff a good value and good drink!
Danielle s.
columbus
Pretty good and great vodka to mix withSKYY Cherry Infusions Vodka. Especially the cherry infused one. Yummmm. Price is decent for the amount! All around good product for any occasion! I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone!
Molly H.
Waukesha
This is a staple in my house for mixed drinks. It's not a vodka for martinis or drinking straight, but works great for cocktails and mixers. I also use it to keep my flowers fresh, which it does very well. I  like this very much for the price.
Lindsay T.
Sunbury
I’m not a fan of all these new specialty flavors, sometimes the “classic” is the best, when it comes to skyy, the original is the best. I hadn’t had this product for many years and recently had a drink made with skyy and I was pleasantly surprised.
Sara E.
Bohemia, NY
It’s a good quality vodka, although I wouldn’t drink it straight. It’s a good value for a middle of the road vodka. It’s not as harsh as some other brands, but also not the best out there. It’s our go to for vodka when it’s not a special occasion.
MESHWEIDA C.
Adelanto
It taste great and mixes well with fruit flavors. The bottle is pretty as it's deep blue. Its a great drink. Its mid-way pricey but worth it later. Great addition to liquor library. Its a good value. Yes I would buy again and again. Tastes great
Emily B.
Providence
Perfect for making mixed drinks. The taste completely disappears into the other flavors. I bought it at a tiny liquor store in a town I lived in shortly.  It is one of my favorite brands of vodka, and is always completely satisfying.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Love the smooth taste of sky vodka. This goes above and beyond the competition and is my go to when buying vodka. From quality, to taste, to price, sky is the vodka of choice! It’s widely available in most stores! When in doubt, try sky!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.