BY SKYY

Sheridan C.
Winston-Salem
This liquor was very smooth and I enjoyed it when I brought it to a gathering with a group of friends. I thought the bottle was so cute too and I was able to take shots and also mix it with juice. I’d definitely buy this again in the future!
Jessica J.
Jacksonville, NC
Another good basic vodka, but not as requested. Not a stand alone type either. Definitely belongs in a mixed drink.
Crystal M.
Tuttle
Sky vodka is my go to liquor because you can mix it with anything and it taste good. It is great to have after. Long day of dealing with junk at work.
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh
It’s smooth and doesn’t burn going down. It is refreshing mixed with cranberry juice. At least that’s my mixer of choice.
Lauren R.
York
I love skyy vodka. Taste is delicious and goes down smooth. Affordable price and many flavors to choose from.
elizabeth d.
Massillon, OH
This is a good quality vodka for a good price. It has a good flavor but there are other vodkas that I would buy over this one.
Ally Q.
Kansas City, MO
Skyy vodka is a great option for not too expensive but not too cheap! I would compare it to the other medium range vodkas. It’s definitely a good tasting vodka for a good price. I would buy again.
Hailey V.
Maryville
It’s generally alright if you’re going to mix it into something. I like to mix it into fruit punch. I’ll buy a big bottle if I’m having a huge party. It’s a little pricey for a college student though.
Jacky H.
irvine
Original Skyy was my go to in college! I had some great memories with this drink in hand. I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Felicia B.
Smooth, I have only tried it once and I had red bull with it. Compared to other brands I prefer skyy. Overall I would recommend this product.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.