BY SKYY

Jenny H.
Higgins
Every 20 something girl's go to. It's a moderately priced, middle rung vodka. It's better than bottom, but definitely not what I'd call great. It's the vanilla of vodka. Nothing special, but it'll get you drunk. I prefer a better vodka, but on a budget, it's not bad.
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
Is it the best vodka on the market? No. There are many smoother, high quality options out there, but this one is great for making an inexpensive mixed drink.
Megan L.
Frisco
The plain flavored Skyy is the only Skyy worth getting. I’ve purchased this several times and am never disappointed. It’s not the best straight, but it mixes well. Highly recommend to people not trying to spend a lot, but purchase something of quality.
Ellarie &.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
Sky vodka is your average vodka. I do. It get a hangover when drinking it so I prefer to use this over cheaper brands.
Madaline A.
Auburn, AL
Got the job done. Had to take one star off because it also sent my friend to the slammer one night. Pretty solid beverage. Affordable.
Alison M.
Newington , CT
Delicious and mixes well with basically anything.. somewhat less expensive than comparable other brands. No reason I wouldn’t buy this again in the future especially if we’re having a party and need a big bottlen
Danae D.
Overall this brand is really good. It's not top quality, but I would say it's one of the better vodkas, especially for the price. I would definitely buy the products I have bought from them again. Generally speaking, these are best for making drinks not straight shots.
Jessica F.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Twinkledeals USA
Great go to vodka. Has a bit of a sweet taste to it naturally which I am not a big fan of
Shannon P.
Winder
This is a great vodka for any standard mixing drink. I like to mix it in with just about any soda or lemonade to make a tasty beverage!
Jennifer S.
Rossville
This makes everything better. Everyone loves Skyy Vodka. It's a great way to get a party going and keep it going. Not expensive and you can always find something to mix with it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.