BY SKYY

Samantha P.
Springfield
So smooth and great tasting. One of my favorite vodkas. Met my expectations 100%! Repeat consumer.
Nicole L.
To me this vodka is very smooth. Mixes very well with mixers. Also mixes well with fresh juices. One of my favorite vodkas
Betsy S.
Spartanburg
I dont care for the taste if its straight. I think that the flavored ones would be much better but mixed with juice its okay.
Randi S.
Sky Vodka is one of my go to vodkas. It’s always smooth, in a great price point, and I love the sleek design of the bottle. I love all the different infused vodka choices they have as well. This is a great vodka choice for everyone!
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
I prefer flavored vodka, but Skyy is always a good standby. Must be super cold—straight out of the freezer.
Mariah Z.
san manuel
This is one of my favorite vodkas hands down! It has such a smooth taste to it and it goes down smooth rather than a harsh alcohol burn. For the price is well worth it! It reminds me of grey goose. I would definely purchase again.
Jennifer C.
Niles
As someone who doesn’t like to taste a ton of alcohol in my alcoholic drinks, this worked out. I like that it isn’t the most expensive vodka. My expectations are always met and exceeded with skyy vodka. I will always be a repeat customer with this one.
Jo T.
Milford, PA
Good tasting vodka, I felt it didn’t go down as smooth as I would like it to. Love the variety of flavors that are offered.
Kristen O.
Suwanee
I love this product. Great quality and always a great staple for a party or a chill night in with friends. I definitely recommend this product because it has a very smooth taste. You can’t go wrong with this!
Anna G.
624 de luz rd apt 34 fallbrook ca
Between skyy vodka and three olives vodka they go hand in hand. They both of great flavor and go down smooth. Skyy is great to bring to your next holiday party and definitely will be buying again for this holiday season!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.