BY SKYY

Skylen H.
This is my go to vodka choice 👍🏼 I always buy this weather I am mixing drinks, making Jell-O shots, or buying a gift!
Stephanie S.
Oskaloosa
Skyy Vodka would be my second choice for vodkas to use when mixing drinks. It makes a great addition to the drink .
herbavore c.
Sky vodka is alright with juices . It is a bit harsh. The bottle looks prettier than the taste. It could be made smoother.
McKenzie A.
Cedar City
Not one of my favorites I just a little to much after taste! I do how ever think it makes a wonderful mixer!
Jennifer C.
Liberty
Very smooth, not harsh flavor. It tastes great alone or as part of a mixed drink or cocktail. It has a clean taste compared to certain other brands of vodka.
Brittney  F.
Monroe, GA
Delicious vodka that honestly goes great with a variety of different mixes. I personally enjoy my Skyy with orange juice or cranberry juice. Also, the packaging is easy to find in all stores and is always a great price.
Jasmine S.
Bronx, NY
Drank this straight. It is very good but I believe it is overpriced. It’s a nice bottle I like the color
Emilia D.
columbus
This is my to go to for mixing with other drinks. Definitely smooth and strong verses some companies have that sour face on. Definitely awesome to have!
Lidia M.
Too harsh for me. Definitely gets you drunk easily if your looking for that. Definitely need a mixer because it’s very harsh and strong bitter taste. If it’s your first time drinking I don’t recommend.
Summer L.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great vodka. It has a wonderful bottle design. The look is sleek. This vodka is easy to drink compared to competitors. I would recommend and purchase it again. It is a great alcohol for any occasion.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.