BY SKYY

Carrie W.
South Saint Paul
It’s has a smoother taste compared to others. The variety of flavors is really helpful
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Skyy Vodka is a great vodka. I like to have Skyy Vodka with orange juice. This was the
Lisbelle J.
Blandon, PA
I only use this product when I’m going to make a mixed drink, or even when I am cooking
Abi W.
Kansas City, MO
This product is a cheaper alternative to higher end vodka without sacrificing flavor.
Breanna T.
Good one, especially ice cold! The bottle is nice as well no complaints I guess hahah
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
For me this is perfect I even make some topping for my cake using this it was amazing
Kathlene L.
DeMotte, IN
Burn your throat, bottom of the barrel, only drink it if you are broke type of vodka!
Sandralee P.
Alamo
Love mixing this with fruit juices and ice makes a wonderful cocktail love the bottle
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Overrated but cheap. There are similar flavors for a cheaper price that would suffice
Victoria S.
One of my favorite choices of Vodka. Always a great bottle to bring when celebrating.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.