BY SKYY

Marc 🎀.
Colorado Springs
Good price lite and refreshing. Can find anywhere store or local bar. Great with cranberry juice
Kristin S.
Apple Valley, CA
My favorite vodka so far. Very smooth tasting. Cheap vodkas give me a headache. This one doesn’t.
Sarah W.
It's good, it's definitely strong. I love using it in my mixed drinks. It's pricey but worth it.
Daniela G.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorites! Very good and smooth plus affordable. God perfect with literally any mixer.
Camila G.
macomb
Great vodka! I mixed with fruits, added sugar and ice!! it's a really nice drink with Sky vodka !
Dareyn R.
Florida
I'm not a big vodka fan, but Skyy is one of the smoother vodka's and is a good vodka to mix with.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
this goes good with anything including punch affordable in my opinion. very smooth and delicious
Kay Sian V.
Las Vegas
I like Sky vodka because it is very clean tasting and can hold it's own against top shelf brands.
Andrea K.
Wahoo, NE
Smooth taste , great price , always a favorite at our house . Great mixer for a variety of drinks
Mary Kate T.
Orland Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
While this is not my favorite vodka brand, it is not as expensive as some smoother alternatives.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.