BY SKYY

Veronika P.
Doral, FL
The bottle is good for bartender tricks practice, the vodka...not perfect, but good enough 😂
Cheryl H.
Elkhart
This was rather tasty and loved the blue color of the bottle.

Liked it with grapefruit juice.
Stine I.
Westmont, IL
This is the staple in my house- it’s our go-to vodka for cocktails and various mixed drinks.
Quyen T.
Not too crazy vodka. Definitely still has that rubbing alcohol taste but what vodka doesn't!!
Shakera l.
I love this one it's my favorite nice and smooth I like to have it with lemonade it's so bomb
Hanna S.
Henrico, VA
Pretty generic alcohol. The flavored stuff is garbage in my opinion and overwhelmingly sweet.
Katelyn F.
Pooler, GA
Smooth. Tastes great. Price is competitive with other brands. Bought at my local liquor store
Karina M.
Huntsville, AL
Bought it at the Exchange, taste good especially mixed with pineapple juice very affordable.
Amy S.
Good for Jell-O shots. A little rough on its own. It's a good price for what you get though.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
Good tasting, smooth and is 😋 yummy! Kinda expensive but worth it! It does the job! 😁😂🍸🍹☕🍶🍊🍍🍑
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.