BY SKYY

Damian T.
Eagle Point
Very good vodka super super smooth. Skyy guarantees no hang over because it is so clean.
Jennifer  S.
sacramento, CA
Good flavor. I use for mixing drinks never alone. I don’t think of it as a sipping vodka.
Brittany D.
I love this for mixing with cranberry juice. The flavor is just right for a smooth drink.
Haley P.
Springfield , OH
Basic mix. Prefer it over the cheaper options but is still cost friendly and easy to find
Ashley D.
So classic, love the bottle I think more than anything. Super filtered and a clean taste
Brooks H.
Calhoun, GA
Great product. My go-to for parties. Reasonably priced for a great quality and quantity.
Kelly L.
West Chatham , MA
Great plain flavor that is subtle enough to mix with a combination of different chasers.
Dorothea B.
I really thought this was a good brand of vodka and enjoyed having it in my mixed drinks.
Chris G.
This is a very smooth drink and great for mixers. I would recommend this to Vodka lovers.
Christine N.
Bessemer, AL
Love this stuff. It’s my typical go to when buying vodka. Worth the price in my opinion.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.