BY SKYY

Miranda P.
Arab, Al
It was okay, not my favorite. Would buy again not bad for the money. The flavor was okay.
Simone R.
Henrico
Decent Vodka. Generally a nice bottle to bring to parties. Mixes well with creamy tastes.
Jennifer X.
Fort Washington
Personally I think it’s just alright. It didn’t wow me, but it’s not a bad vodka either.
Elizabeth T.
Edinburg
My all time favorite vodka. Can never go wrong with this one. Very smooth and affordable.
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
Skyy Vodka goes really good in mixed drinks, with any soda like Coke or even Orange soda!
Ashley C.
Easton, PA
I like mixing this vodka with orange soda for a special flavor on my nights off of work.
Christine N.
Bessemer, AL
Love this stuff. It’s my typical go to when buying vodka. Worth the price in my opinion.
Yvonne Z.
Bloomington
Tried once, had a bit of a kick back at first, but as the night goes on it gets smoother.
Claudi S.
Plano
Only tried once ... don’t remember the exact taste of it ... I would like to try again ..
Alee C.
sterling
Good vodka for the price! Does not leave aftertaste like other similarly priced vodkas.!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.