BY SKYY

Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good and smooth. Not my favorite but definitely a good price point and above Smirnoff.
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
skyy vodka is a go to vodka for me when entertaining friends. Purchase at any liquor store!
Erin C.
Douglasville, GA
This was a good drink straight or mixed. I have very little to know hangover the next day!
Araceli M.
Never tasted it i heard it is cheap and tastes funny wouldnt wanna drink sunthing lile that
Quyen P.
Only tried it once not a huge fan other vodkas are better it just looks fancy but it’s not
Kacey W.
Port Royal, SC
Excellent vodka. It's my cousins go to and never disappoints to make a great Bloody Mary :)
Krysta L.
My favorite smooth vodka I love this on the rocks with a squeeze of lemon after a rough day
Brianna D.
I mean. It’s vodka. Idk. I don’t really have anything else to say about this if I’m honest
Andrea K.
Abington
No added flavoring or additives just infused with flavor. Great taste. Perfect for martinis
Noel C.
Brookline, MA
My vodka of choice. It's great alone and with mixers (especially for a killer moscow mule)
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.