BY SKYY

keturah R.
My go to vodka. Good for shots and the flavors are fun for parties. I buy this quite often.
Luvyna M.
Junction City, KS
Great vodka for a great price. Easy to use as a mixer or just to take straight shots with.
Miriam M.
San Juan
Tasted it mixed in my cocktail drinks, can repeat many more without that hangover feeling!
Peaches R.
El Paso, TX
Regular skyy vodka is a vodka you can use for really anything & it is great alone as well !
Brianna D.
I mean. It’s vodka. Idk. I don’t really have anything else to say about this if I’m honest
Janelle K.
West Mifflin
A little expensive for a vodka. I didn’t think the product is worth that. Beautiful bottle
Katie H.
Woodburn, OR
I don’t drink very much so I have only had this once. But I remember it being pretty good!
Norma E.
Waco
Pretty good. Inexpensive. Big bottle is a plus. Not my favorite though. Gets the job done.
Alex A.
Skyy Vodka is very smooth and enjoyable. Great to mix with different juices and flavorings.
Diane P.
Westminster
Very good! First drink of choice! Great to pair with a lot of different sodas, juices, etc!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.