BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Ryin C.
New Boston
My all time favors liqure to let loose and have a good time! Sooth taste that blends in well with mixed drinks
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is a classic vodka. Smooth enough to put on ice, versatile enough to go with your favorite chaser. Delish.
Abigail L.
Rockport
Very good, especially for the price. Goes down smoothe. I recommend it with grapefruit juice and a little ice!
Daisy E.
Odessa, TX
I love this drink so much it's so smooth and relaxing and it's a good party drink. Never missing at my parties.
Jeffrey W.
Oak Grove, KY
One of my go to vodkas. I find it has less of a bit when you shoot it back and it doesn't really need a chaser
Monica T.
Morristown, TN
I like skyy brand if I am making mixed drinks. If doing shots I go for grey goose. Skyy is too harsh to shoot.
Robin D.
Goodyear, AZ
A great cheaper version of vodka but still does the trick. This vodka you definitely taste which I don't like.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I am a huge fan of this vodka I love it with red bull and with cranberry juice but it's even good all by itself
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
I'm not one of these girly girls that add all these flavors to my vodka there's no need to mess with perfection
Josh R.
u.s.
Smooth, great taste. Mixes well with many things or is good to just take shots of. Will buy again in the future
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.