BY SKYY

Jess A.
Conway, AR
I love using Skyy Vodka for Bloody Mary's. There is nothing better than starting football Sunday with Skyy Vodka Bloody Marys and football. Skyy is a mid range priced product and you can't beat the price for the taste.
erika m.
visalia
this is so good & pretty cheap & gets you pretty drunk lol i used this once in jello@shots & boy did i regret it cause i got sick but ill still buy it & i love the packaging the the blue is one of my fav colors hahhah
Kristen B.
livonia
Not exactly my favorite vodka. I think it’s a little strong tasting. A little disappointed. I probably wouldn’t recommend or purchase it again by choice. Although it’s not too pricey. I know some do prefer it though.
Jordan V.
Hattiesburg
Nice smooth taste for a good cocktail. One of my favorite go-to vodkas when making a martini or just adding some lemon and tonic water. Also a favorite when entertaining company. A great vodka to always have on hand!
Alex G.
Amarillo, TX
I Love this stuff, I always use it when I’m making mixed drink. It’s one of my favorite vodkas, you can barely taste it when in mixed drinks, and it’s very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys vodka.
Morgan A.
Sequim
I started buying Skyy Vodka when I lived in Perryton, TX because the local liquor store had the 1/2 gallons on sale for $18. It has a great taste for that price point, I bought it multiple times over and would again.
Jessica U.
Orlando
This vodka mixes great with Jello shots! I mixed the flavors strawberry and blueberry.  It's decently priced compared to some others with good quality. The bottle is a pretty blue color and I probably would recommend it to others
Valeria P.
Gets you right where you expect. This is my favorite for shots to mixing drinks. You don’t need to do as much as you might think you do to make it extra, just any juice and a shot mixed is perfect! Must have and try!
Laura D.
I really enjoyed a few of their flavors. My favorite was mixing it with pineapple for a fruity taste or pink lemonade for a more tarte taste. Ive drank this since i became legal being that it is also budget friendly!
Sara M.
Gainesville, GA
For being a higher end vodka it is definitely very pure, but with that being said it would have been better if I’d gotten a flavored one instead. Very nice vodka, but too much burn with a rubbing alcohol flavor.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.