BY SKYY

Taylor H.
Skyy vodka is one of my favorites and go to vodkas on the market! Great price and great taste!!
Velinda S.
Savannah
Great price, great flavors. I used to mix lemonade with mine and loved it but it’s not my fave.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
Not a bad bottle of vodka. Pretty smooth if you take it alone. Real easy to make cocktails with
Lela G.
Decent quality and flavor. I bit harsher going down then I prefer but is great for mixed drinks
Joyce H.
Goes down smoooth and easy. Not too expensive either which is a plus. And the bottles pretty :)
Lilia ✨.
Columbia, TN
it gets you hype lol i mean really its awesome for a night out or a mixed drink its affordable
Breanne B.
One of my favorite Vodkas! It is a great in any drink. I would recommend it over other brands.
Ashleigh E.
Texas City
This vodka has a good flavor and goes down very smooth. Mixes well with pretty much everything.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
Is very good. - little dry tasting but great with mixers. I buy this on occasions. Great value?
Callie S.
Good flavor. Mixes well in drinks, especially with sprite. Not my go to, but it does work well.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.