BY SKYY

Kelsey L.
Saint Cloud
Wish they offered cucumber flavor, that’s been my new go to! Other than that, great for the price
Jenna B.
San Francisco, CA
Better than Smirnoff, but still not great. Never a go-to when purchasing vodka. Packaging is nice
Wing C.
Not my favorite brand of vodka. But it's good for the price. Definitely not my first pick though.
Melanieand E.
Rockdale, TX
Pretty good. I don’t go out of my way just to purchase this brand but I also have no complaints.
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
this is a good standard vodka. i like it either mixed with orange juice or with a clear soda pop
Chelsea J.
Surprise
It's kind of heavy but still a good time can't go wrong if your mixing it with juice or liqueurs.
Emily L.
Paradise, CA
This vodka is my go to for parties and get togethers. It’s my favorite to make jungle juice with
Brittney W.
usa
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of my favorites!!!
Doesn't taste cheap. Great mixed or by itself!
Michaela O.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I like how smooth it is! When I’m looking to spend a little more at the bar I will ask for this.
Ashante B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sooooo nastyyyyy even thoo this is pretty cheap where I stay like it tastes like rubbing alcohol
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.