BY SKYY

Theresa D.
Cortland
This is my other favorite Vodka. It has a nice smooth after taste that does not require a chaser.
Korah T.
Seattle
Love skyy vodka, rich taste and perfect for shots or mixing with chasers. Always a good choice 😘
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
I like the raspberry flavor for shots. The regular vodka is good for mixed drinks. Overall great!
Chelsea J.
Surprise
It's kind of heavy but still a good time can't go wrong if your mixing it with juice or liqueurs.
Devynne W.
Lompoc
Amazing taste for making Dirty Shirley’s!!!🍹 Shot of Vodka with Sprite and a splash of Grenadine!
Jerry D.
Berlin
A nice flavor for plain vodka. The quality shocked me the very first time that I purchased Skyy.
Kelsey L.
Saint Cloud
Wish they offered cucumber flavor, that’s been my new go to! Other than that, great for the price
Diana D.
Perfect for our party! Everyone was able to add their favorite mixer to enjoy a nice cold drink.
Wing C.
Not my favorite brand of vodka. But it's good for the price. Definitely not my first pick though.
Morgan G.
Desoto, TX
I went out with my friends one night and we drank nothing but skyy the entire night it was so lit
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.