BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Amanda C.
Alvin, TX
Smooth and clean when taking shots. I would try again, especially in a mixed drinks because I'm not big on shots.
Amanda F.
Cheney, WA
Smooth smooth smooth! Love to make mix drinks this this vodka. Would highly recommend, great value for the price
Michelle O.
I love this with cranberry juice or orange juice is so delicious  and it is such an affordable alcoholic beverage
Alexandria P.
Not my complete favourite vodka, for me it's a tad dry ;? , but drinking it with a type of juice is always great.
Lisa M.
Fresno
I really enjoy Skyy vodka, it's my go to. Add a splash of cranberry juice over ice and you've got a great drink!
Attai B.
Phila
Compared to other vodkas like it it is no more expensive than a middle of the road choice. I would buy it again
Amanda M.
Tacoma
Yuck! This vodka tastes just like rubbing alcohol(more than most vodkas). I definitely suggest any other vodka!
Ellen G.
Waycross
Don’t like it as much as Smirnoff but it’s good. Price is pretty good and no bad after taste. Branding is great
Miss M.
Sultan, WA
Could be better but it's great for the price. I personally enjoy skyy with a mixer like orange juice or sprite.
Jennifer H.
Pensacola
Great value for the price. Not cheap tasting. Is smooth and great to have with a Bloody Mary or mixed cocktail.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.