BY SKYY

Stephanie W.
West Jordan
Skyy Vodka is a good vodka. It’s not as smooth as others, but it’s not bad either. I prefer others.
Lisa H.
San Francisco, CA
It’s a smooth vodka to drink, but personally I don’t like it still. Maybe because it was no flavor
Mandy D.
Awesome flavor ... very smooth ... even better cold!!
Serve on the rocks with splash of cranberry!!
Megan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I normally get the blueberry skyy and it's the best blueberry that I have tried. Highly recommended
Omary P.
Jersey City , NJ
Love the taste, it’s not as harsh as the others. It doesn’t burn my throat when I drink it. #vodka
Chelsea B.
Cincinnati
I am not s normal drinker but I did like how smooth this liquor went down and it is nice for
Mixing
Eddie L.
Panorama City , CA
Great taste! It’s pretty strong but I like it. And it’s not a pricey bottle! Great with mix drinks
Anna S.
Beaverton
Good staple of the liquor cabinet. Fairly smooth, but probably not the best for drinking straight.
Paula B.
Chazy
Great alone on the rocks or for mixed drinks or shots! Great for making your favorite drink recipe
Sheena W.
Greensboro, NC
This brand is my fav vodka. It has a heartier taste and is less chemical tasting than other brands
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.