BY SKYY

Chantelle C.
Smooth reasonable vodka that mixes well or tastes great alone. I highly recommend this to both new drinkers as well Long term vodka connoisseurs. The amount of flavors makes it so fun to keep trying all the flavors!!
Tiffany H.
Nashville
Love this vodka. Very classy. Mixes well with other drinks. I really liked it. I have purchased this product many times and it’s not too expensive. So it’s a good value and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Nyssa A.
Phoenix , Az
Personally I’m not too into plain vodka. Just a personal preference. But this is actually very good. I feel like it’s not too strong. The blue sleek packaging is great. But I would love to see a clear bottle version.
Laura D.
I really enjoyed a few of their flavors. My favorite was mixing it with pineapple for a fruity taste or pink lemonade for a more tarte taste. Ive drank this since i became legal being that it is also budget friendly!
Sara M.
Gainesville, GA
For being a higher end vodka it is definitely very pure, but with that being said it would have been better if I’d gotten a flavored one instead. Very nice vodka, but too much burn with a rubbing alcohol flavor.
Kristen B.
livonia
Not exactly my favorite vodka. I think it’s a little strong tasting. A little disappointed. I probably wouldn’t recommend or purchase it again by choice. Although it’s not too pricey. I know some do prefer it though.
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
Great for shots. We also used it in a mix drink.  I am not the best at rating alcohol. I rarely ever drink.  It was good.  Didn't need improvement to me. First time customer. Just like Grey Goose.
karen Z.
Port Arthur, TX
Smooth vodka. Definitely tastes better chilled and goes well with paired with drinks. It’s on the more affordable price. Has a crisp taste and doesn’t leave an after taste once downed. I’d say if you love vodka give sky a try.
Whitney L.
Gillett, TX
So smooth and mixes great with absolutely everything! My favorite is to mix with soda water and a splash of cranberry juice and a lime. Very refreshing and goes down smooth! Definitely a go to when looking for Vodka.
Bryttany P.
Humble
I reallly enjoy the taste of sky vodka with cranberry juice. I’ve bought skyy a few times and I love the look of the blue botttle. Yes it did meet my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to other people
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.