BY SKYY

Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Decent vodka. Not a bad aftertaste. Tastes well mixed with pineapple juice. I usually by it in Publix
Jessie G.
Palmetto, FL
Sky is my favorite , it just has a great taste to it never regretted buying it because it's wonderful
Cassandra F.
La Coste, TX
I would add this to my sonic slushes! Love the taste and kick it gives. This I will be repurchasing!
Bridget I.
It’s not the smoothest going, it burns bit going down. But the price is good it’s pretty affordable.
Donna Y.
Edinburg
I enjoy this and use this in all my mixed drinks. I like the price and love the color of the bottle.
Monica H.
Not a big vodka drinker, but Skyy is a good one for spiking the holiday punch
Dale V.
Phoenix
Goes down smooth and tastes pretty good by itself. I very much enjoy it and it’s not terribly priced.
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
Unfortunately I don’t remember most of the night but I guess it wasn’t too bad since I kept drinking!
Isabel G.
Orange
It’s amazing I can mix with anything and still taste great !! I love Skyy Vodka 🙊🙈 it’s just amazing
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Good taste affordable price great for family or friend reunions great for gift or get togethers also
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.