BY SKYY

MizzTiffany B.
Las Vegas, NV
Mixes pretty well one of the go 2 vodkas . Price aint that bad either . Taste is good goes down great
Jessica I.
Love this brand!! Never once have gotten sick the next day. Very smooth and mixes well with anything
Dale V.
Phoenix
Goes down smooth and tastes pretty good by itself. I very much enjoy it and it’s not terribly priced.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
Good price. Goes down good, I usually mix it with some orange juice. They have different flavors too.
Lexi F.
Evart
Great for mixed drinks. I love using it when I make jungle juice. Works well when soaking fruits too.
Alisha H.
This is my favorite brand of vodka. It is super smooth. It only gets 4 stars because it is expensive.
Mary Ellen B.
E Greenbush, NY
Skyy has an amazing range of flavors that are great for a host of mixed drinks - perfect for parties!
Shelby H.
It’s been a long time since I had this vodka. I would love to try it again and give it another shot.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Very smooth and good for shots or for mixing drinks. Mid price area and worth it definitely recommend
Kimberly V.
Carson, CA
Great for a cheaper vodka. This is my party vodka since I know I can cut the taste with a good mixer.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.