BY SKYY

Samie h.
Oklahoma City
This is a great vodka! Highly recommend this product. Good with any mixers, alone, with friends, ect...
Jeanne M.
Marquette
Not as good as Tito’s but the variable kinds make it a good option for mixers. Beware of the hangover.
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
Very inexpensive but still great to keep around at home for those nights where you need a mixed drink!
Lauren S.
Starkville, MS
It’s a good vodka. The harsh alcohol taste isn’t as present as I️t is in other vodkas this price range.
TheSecret T.
Los Angeles
Sky Vodka is a affordable bottle and great for making Jell-O shots and gummy worms filled with alcohol.
Torrie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Vodka is average for me I don’t hate or love it. I do love the bottle though, looks nice on the shelves
crystal P.
Chicago
Its perfect for those cocktails with the friends 😉it dosent scream party without this kind of vodka ..🖒
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
Great product!! Beautiful bottle and amazing quality. A little pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Ashley R.
Nicholasville
When I can’t get Grey Goose I get Skyy! It’s just as good. It’s smooth and mixes with almost anything!
Emily G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Skyy Vodka, I drink with my friends a lot (and I mean a lot) and sky is one of the few I trust.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.