BY SKYY

Erika E.
Huntington
Yum, very good with cranberry juice, actually great straight, chilled also. No aftertaste like cheap brands.
Tara A.
Its a pretty decent vodka. I'd say it's a mid shelf vodka. Not my favorite but I will drink it if it's there.
Blake S.
Lexington
Great vodka- made the perfect martinis for a party with friends! Definitely will purchase again in the future
kaci c.
Gadsden, AL
I like the sky vodka better than most. It goes down smooth. I would recommend to anyone. Go buy yours today.
Chelsea P.
Youngstown, OH
Not my favorite vodka, but I use skyy when mixing drinks, it's easy to mask without having to dilute to much.
Kayla D.
The most smooth fancy tasting vodka without the fancy vodka price tag. A must try. Very similar to Grey Goose
Allison H.
Chattanooga, TN
Great tasting vodka! Its smooth and isn't very expensive. It pairs good with almost anything. Great quality!
Krystle H.
This vodka has a smooth taste. Prices is good. The bottle design drew me in. Bought at local liquor store.
Charity S.
West Alexandria
Clean and crisp. No aftertaste. Mixes well with anything you add it to. You can tell it's a quality vodka.
Miranda B.
Grand Isle, VT
Used to drink this when I didn't have Grey goose around. It's a good vodka I used mostly for mixed drinks.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.