BY SKYY

Stephanie B.
Newark
Smooth taste . Great to mix with soda, orange juice or other juices. Didn’t leave a bitter aftertaste
Jen S.
Santa Barbara
Cant go wrong with Skyy Vodka. Great for making mixed drinks like bloody Mary’s, vodka and Cranberry.
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
Great vodka. Really smooth and overall a good standard vodka that I always keep in my liquor cabinet
Jenny F.
So good. It’s one of the top vodkas. The price point is right on. I purchase mine from the ABC store.
Rony C.
Very nice vodka even though I haven’t seen it that much in the market, I got to try it and I liked it
Mikala M.
Fern Bch, FL
This vodka is amazing, it's something I like to get when I'm just doing shots and drinking it alone.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This has a great smooth taste. Price is just right for the product. Definitely didn't find it bitter
Arisel d.
woodbridge
It’s a good for a lot of mixers. Price is also decent. Did not not have hangover the day after lol 🤪
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
Good flavor but not my first choice for straight vodka. The flavored vodka is good. Great for mixing.
Jordan C.
Fulton, MO
I really like this vodka it’s not like others, it’s not such of a burn it’s way more mild and smooth.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.