BY SKYY

harriet s.
Milton, WV
Loved this its really smooth absolutely amazing I recommend for any kind of drinker from beginning to end
Kelsie F.
Tomball, TX
So smooth and delicious! Goes down easy and is moderately affordable. I go to this if I'm not broke haha
Nicole R.
Normal
Good flavor, decent price point, wide variety of flavors available, readily available in any liquor store
cassie f.
Very smooth. I like drinking this with cranberry juice and lime, but good enough to drink straight also.
Lee J.
Coral Springs, FL
Drank lots of this when I was in Israel. Such a smooth vodka and no after taste. We drank it with juices
🌻A N.
united states
It's very smooth I enjoy drinking it with blue Gatorade... it's my absolute favorite drink served chilled
Arelis R.
Maitland
Very popular bottle. I can always find this in a liquor store. Easy to mix and tastes good with any mix!
Lauren M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Good for the price, but not a top shelf vodka. This is great for a mixer where the flavor will be masked.
Alycia D.
Titos is my absolute favorite but this was a close runner up! Goes perfect with my morning orange juice.
Kulia B.
Kapaa
Not the smoothest vodka on the market, but the price point is reasonable for the quality that you receive
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.