BY SKYY

Julia R.
Astoria, NY
Smooth texture and it is perfect to mix with anything if you’re making a cocktail. The bottle has a pretty blue color so you can even display at your home bar for decoration. The value for this vodka is pretty good as well
IrishQueen45 F.
It definitely gets the Job done. It's priced well. Great to mix with really anything especially red bull. You can mix with juice of your flavor. Alone it tastes like vodka would taste. I'll buy again for special occasions.
Mark L.
This is a very pleasing vodka, without the bitter taste that can sometimes be found with cheaper vodkas. It's worth mentioning that it isn't the cheapest, but I found it to be worth the price. Overall, this is a good vodka
Courtney A.
Decatur
Skyy vodka is not my go to but it is not bad if you’re looking for something affordable to grab on the go. You’re definitely getting what you pay for with this product. I would recommend other brands first before this one.
Katelyn F.
Skyy is one of my all time favorites! It’s pretty cheap in price but not cheap in quality. It’s really good with other mixers and goes down pretty smoothly. If you’ve never gotten sick off of it you know it’s a good brand!
Estee E.
laredo
It’s smooth and easy to mix with other drinks. It has a good flavor. Also it is good on its own as a shot. First time customer and the packaging was very nice I loved the blue color. I would definitely recommend to others!
Zach H.
Not that great tasting. Just a plain vodka to me so I only purchase when I’m not feeling anything in particular. This was my go to in college as I didn’t need the very high expensive liquor. This would go good in cocktails
Leighann P.
I am not a huge fan of vodka. Skyy would also not be my first choice. The best part about Skyy is that it comes in a wide variety of flavors. Whenever I am making a sweet blended drink I like to throw in some Skyy whipped.
Michelle W.
Chandler , AZ
Nice smooth taste of vodka added to your drink. Much smoother than other liquors. Was very nice to drink and easy to get down. Love the recognizable packaging. Would most definitely buy again for a party or get together.
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
This is a great Vodka... it is fairly smooth and mixes well with other liquids for taste. For the price, the product is wonderful especially compared to others of similar value. It is easy to access in most retail stores!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.