BY SKYY

Crystal A.
Harbor City , CA
Does the job gets you tipsy but the taste is nasty OBVIOUSLY because it’s liquor lol but it’s affordable
Morganne C.
Champaign
I think I didn’t like this just because I like flavored vodka a little more... give me the sweet flavors!
Tiana C.
Not the best. Good price. Easy to drink when mixed well with high flavor chaser. Always bought at Walmart
Yesenia M.
Torrance , CA
Smooth taste. It's great to mix with. I prefer this brand of vodka and always grab it. It's adorable too!
Gabrielle J.
Kaneohe , HI
Standard Vodka. Good to drink when out at the bar or when looking for a less expensive cocktail at home.
Michelle R.
National City, CA
I love this vodka with some cranberry juice or tonic water. Its smooth and best of all, its low calories.
Kim F.
Glenshaw, PA
This is one of the brands I buy most often. It’s easy to find, the quality is good and it’s priced well.
Latreasha D.
Use to be my drink of choice during my college. It is definitely an affordable drink, not too expensive.
Marcus S.
Shalersville
A great well-bodied vodka for the price. Well-distilled with tons of applications for some great drinks!
Julissa A.
Miami
It is smooth and very good. It is very neutral in aroma and I like its packaging. Quality at its maximum.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.