BY SKYY

Kelsie F.
Tomball, TX
So smooth and delicious! Goes down easy and is moderately affordable. I go to this if I'm not broke haha
Haley M.
Alright vodka for the price. I typically use it for making mixed drinks as opposed to drinking straight.
Karen B.
Owensboro , KY
It has a nice flavor without leaving your mouth feeling dry or burning your throat, like some vodkas do.
Ashley O.
Visalia, CA
I usually only drink vodka with friends at a party in my house and by the pool so that’s not all the time
Alicia G.
This is a great alcohol to mix in your drinks. This is my party starter beverage. I recommend this drink.
Jacey D.
Kenova
Great stuff! Can make any drink with it! Lots of people like it! Very good price. And most store have it
Laurie S.
Skyy is a great, midrange vodka. Good for mixing, smooth and tasty. Great with tonic and a wedge of lime!
Dionne T.
Charlotte
Very smooth to the taste. Nice smooth taste with a tang of orange. Recommend this highly. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😀😀😀😁
Shanna M.
I use this to make Moscow mules. So good!! You can add a little or a lot to any drink and make it great.
leslie m.
semmes
Taste amazing. I love the way it mixes with different flavors. Price isn’t to bad. I would buy it again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.