BY SKYY

Melanie Z.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's one of my favorite brands. They have several different flavors. So good with pineapple orange juice
Nicole W.
Denver, CO
My favorite brand of Vodka, goes good with anything and the hangover doesn't seem as bad with this brand!
Allysen B.
Grimesland
This is death in a bottle. If you like strong tasting and smelling vodka this is for you. Me, not a fan.
Mandi A.
Caddo
Good quality vodka for mixed drinks or shots.I really like this vodka alot.IWould definitely drink again.
Shante H.
Portland, OR
This drink is so smooth and doesn't have a bad after taste. It doesn't cause bad hangovers or headaches.
Karen S.
St. Louis
Purchased at: Walmart
Overall, good product. Great value especially compared to similar plain vodkas. Makes a good mixed drink
Jen C.
Verona, PA
I used to buy this vodka regularly in college, it was my go to. I liked it better than Absolute or Stoli
Amber H.
Edmond
Purchased at: Walmart
Another favorite of mine (: mixed with sprite and lime, tastes amazing and no headache in the morning (:
Kelsie F.
Tomball, TX
So smooth and delicious! Goes down easy and is moderately affordable. I go to this if I'm not broke haha
Julissa A.
Miami
It is smooth and very good. It is very neutral in aroma and I like its packaging. Quality at its maximum.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.