BY SKYY

Julissa A.
Miami
It is smooth and very good. It is very neutral in aroma and I like its packaging. Quality at its maximum.
Nicole R.
Normal
Good flavor, decent price point, wide variety of flavors available, readily available in any liquor store
Ashley O.
Visalia, CA
I usually only drink vodka with friends at a party in my house and by the pool so that’s not all the time
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the packaging the most! This is a pretty smooth option especially if you’re not much of a drinker.
Morganne C.
Champaign
I think I didn’t like this just because I like flavored vodka a little more... give me the sweet flavors!
Haley M.
Alright vodka for the price. I typically use it for making mixed drinks as opposed to drinking straight.
harriet s.
Milton, WV
Loved this its really smooth absolutely amazing I recommend for any kind of drinker from beginning to end
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretty smooth choice of vodka. Moderately priced, pretty sleek bottle and doesn't have a bad after taste
Kendra J.
Monroe, GA
Very smooth and delicious!! It wasn't strong taste wise which I loved and it had me feeling just right!!
mindy s.
Marshall, MI
Very good top shelf vodka. Not dry. Perfect in mixed drinks. Flavors help create holiday favorite drinks.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.