BY SKYY

Joanie S.
Crawfordsville
I love using this to make mixed drinks. This is the vodka I would choose when I buy vodka. It is very delicious and compared to others I would chose this one. Definitely not a first time user of this and won’t be the last time. Completely satisfied.
Ashley S.
This vodka is quite tasty and smooth. I enjoy it ice cold straight from the freezer. It's good to take shots of it or mix it into a cocktail. I believe that it is a good quality vodka for the price. However, it's definitely not the best I've ever had.
kristen W.
Washington
I love the amount of unique flavors available! So much fun to try all the different fruity versions and love experimenting with different mix ins to come up with the perfect combo! Good flavor for a mid shelf vodka when looking to mix your own cocktails.
Clara S.
Washington, MO
Pretty rough but still delicious. I like vodka most others don’t, but for a cheaper vodka this one gets the job done. Honestly makes mixed drinks taste great. If you don’t want to spend a bunch of money on the expensive ones, I definitely suggest Skyy!
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Not bad! Gets the job done and relatively smooth. Some others are preferable, but the buzz is fun! Flavored vodka isn’t usually my favorite, but the plain classic is great to mix with cranberry juice and a squeeze of lime-my favorite lo-cal drink!
Christine c.
new baltimore
I usually drink vodka when I do have a tottie, but I don’t usually go for this brand. The after taste does not go down well and I’ve tried a couple times. I like the bottle, but what’s inside just makes my mixed drinks taste like pure rubbing alcohol.
Megan P.
Niles
Skyy vodka has always been my go to vodka! For a night out on the town of course! I purchased this at Belmont beverage and it was extremely affordable! I am a repeated customer with this brand and this store! I am always satisfied with my skyy vodka!
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
When you’re younger and don’t know alcohol, and drink whatever you can get your hands on this was one of the easily accessible ones. It definitely leaves you with a sick feeling the next day. I really don’t care for the taste, and the grainy texture.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This vodka is so smooth 😍 I love it! The blue bottle is so pretty and eye catching. It definitely met my expectations of a good vodka. It’s probably one of my top 3 favorite vodkas! I like making mixed drinks so this is perfect for mixing up a drink.
Lindsay T.
Sunbury
I’m not a fan of all these new specialty flavors, sometimes the “classic” is the best, when it comes to skyy, the original is the best. I hadn’t had this product for many years and recently had a drink made with skyy and I was pleasantly surprised.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.