BY SKYY

Danielle D.
Sanatoga
Smooth, distinct and amazingly compatible in cocktails, Skyy is my go to when purchasing vodka for a party!
Elizabeth C.
Houston
Great. Drink not to hard to swallow. I highly recommend this.tbe best alcholic drink sold here in America.
DeVakyi A.
Pemberton
I’m the occasional drinker but when I need something g good and cheap, I go for Skyy. It’s nice and smooth
Kristina R.
Marshall
Great for mixed drinks. Smooth taste blended well with juices. I prefer it mixed rather than straight shots
Gladys F.
This is so good to complete my jungle juice yes I still make jungle juice. It's so convenient for parties.
viviana z.
La Puente, CA
Love it .. goes down easy and can be mixed with everything .. pineapple cranberry orange
Do recommend this
Michelle P.
Taste is amazing, mixes great with anything and I like to use juice and sprite it just works well together
Brandi J.
Blackfoot, ID
Super smooth an easy to mix with just about everything!! I bought it at my local liquor store. Affordable.
Justine P.
Virginia, MN
Nothing special but was fairly easy to drink! Love the packaging. Better than Smirnoff. I would repurchase
Vanessa H.
Everett, WA
Sky vodka is very good. Can be mixed with anything. Nice strong but not overbearing flavor. Love drink it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.