BY SKYY

Dana R.
Alexandria
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite vodka for making screwdrivers. Nice tasting without making the orange juice more tart.
Laura S.
Aiken
I always enjoy this vodka, the price is reasonable, the flavor is nice, and it’s comparable to other vodka.
Kayla B.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
It was really nice, mixed really well with juices and if you like vodka straight it's not to bad to shoot:)
Vané S.
Seattle
I am not usually a vodka drinker but this taste great. There’s no need for a chaser. It goes down smoothly.
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
One of my favorite vodkas to make mix drinks. Would defiantly buy this again. Great vodka at a great price!
Stevi A.
Love Sky vodka! Mixes well with anything and it comes in different variety flavors. I love the blue bottle.
Heather H.
Falmouth, KY
Love this!!! I'm chilling with my girls having a Grey's Anatomy marathon and fifty shades of grey marathon
Skyler H.
Rogersville
Nice clean vodka so good Mixes well with anything. I’m go to for a mid shelf vodka.
Maureen K.
Sicklerville
I occasionally have a drink and I prefer sky vodka. It's smooth and has very little after bite so to speak.
Maria G M.
Raleigh
I looovvvvvvvveeeee this VODKA its so darn delicious so smooth so freaking awesome so freaking flavorful!!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.