BY SKYY

Macey E.
Lindsay
Good vodka. Use this one a lot in my mixed drinks when having a fun night with friends. Love the pretty blue bottle also. I have bought this product multiple times. Definitely a must try if you are looking for a good vodka.
Kristina K.
You can never go wrong with a product like Skyy Vodka. A long time tried and true quality vodka at very reasonable price points. Skyy vodka is a smooth choice whether you are mixed drinks or if it’s a shots kind of evening.
Jessica h.
newark
Gives me hangover, compared to others that are not so harsh on your stomach, nice bottle and cheap but still is better to pay a little more for better quality, if you don’t wanna spend a lot and is good for making cocktails
Nakiya D.
Nashville, TN
This particular brand of vodka is very strong in taste, however, it’s not the worst vodka I’ve had before. It mixes well but if you don’t mix, then definitely drink it with ice. It’s not my favorite but not the worst either!
Katelyn F.
Skyy is one of my all time favorites! It’s pretty cheap in price but not cheap in quality. It’s really good with other mixers and goes down pretty smoothly. If you’ve never gotten sick off of it you know it’s a good brand!
Estee E.
laredo
It’s smooth and easy to mix with other drinks. It has a good flavor. Also it is good on its own as a shot. First time customer and the packaging was very nice I loved the blue color. I would definitely recommend to others!
Mark L.
This is a very pleasing vodka, without the bitter taste that can sometimes be found with cheaper vodkas. It's worth mentioning that it isn't the cheapest, but I found it to be worth the price. Overall, this is a good vodka
Catherine T.
Morgan City, LA
Pretty good for what it’s worth. I’d prefer one with a flavor in it because I find it tastes better. I usually buy from Walmart as they have the best prices. But if you want good quality,pay more. But it gets the job done.
trish m.
Joliet, IL
Skyy vodka is my absolute favorite vodkas to drink. The flavors are amazing and they go down smooth! And for the price you can’t beat it! Skyy vodka is the way to go if you want affordable delicious vodka for a great time!
Zach H.
Not that great tasting. Just a plain vodka to me so I only purchase when I’m not feeling anything in particular. This was my go to in college as I didn’t need the very high expensive liquor. This would go good in cocktails
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.