BY SKYY

rosairy c.
Lakeland
Really Smooth to drink forme goes nice whit tonic and lime Also whit cranberry and orange juice . Not pricy
Nikki C.
I think for its price point its pretty great! My go to for plain vodka when I don’t want to spend a fortune
Courtney W.
Benton, AR
Always my go-to when I’m going to a party. I mix it with anything and everything. Everyone always loves it.
Skyler H.
Rogersville
Nice clean vodka so good Mixes well with anything. I’m go to for a mid shelf vodka.
Denise A.
A very nice smooth tasting drink it goes over very well at my dinner parties I would recommend this product
Elizabeth J.
I just love this vodka, it's so smooth. It makes amazing cape cods, taste great with orange juice as well.
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
The basic, but the best. It's not to expensive but it is also cheap. Very good tasting and easy to drink!!
Gladys F.
This is so good to complete my jungle juice yes I still make jungle juice. It's so convenient for parties.
Mallory H.
Paducah, KY
Good, crisp taste. Not a strong "rubbing alcohol" flavor. Good price for what you get . Will purchase again
victoria a.
Yukon, OK
My favorite vodka, perfect for sipping or for mixing up your favorite cocktail! Definitely my vodka go-to!!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.