BY SKYY

crystal a.
Smooth and great for mixing with juices and mixing to be made with Jell-O shots. Always a great rice as well.
Candice T.
lynnwood, WA
Skyy vodka is a great one for the summer parties. I love making summer drinks with it. Or adding it to fruit.
Amber P.
Sand Springs, OK
Nothing better out there for my liking. Just a simple vodka without all the frills. It's crisp and delicious.
Riki T.
El Paso
Good vodka, would recommend if this is your only midrange option. I'm just more likely to buy other options.
Brianna M.
Pollock, LA
Just didn't care for the taste. I would prefer a different vodka over sky. It wasn't too bad just not for me.
Kaitlin W.
Winston-Salem
Skyy Vodka is a good standard vodka. I like to add sparkling water and some lime to have a nice summer drink!
Sabrina S.
Anacortes
It’s a good, low quality vodka. It gets the job done and mixes well with anything you would pair vodka with!
Madeline C.
Madison
Decent vodka. I wouldn’t say that it’s any better than middle shelf. Not my favorite, and I don’t prefer it.
Wendy B.
Ga
Very smooth but dry. Grey goose is much better product. If had to choose again between the 2 grey goose it is
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
This is a very good, smooth vodka. It mixed really well, and tastes great. I definitely recommend this vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.