BY SKYY

Mariana H.
San bernardino
It is great to mix drinks with and have an amazing time with friends and family. I will recommend to other people
Mal F.
Memphis, TN
Skyy vodka is not bad for the power price point. It does the job. It’s pretty smooth tasting. I would buy again.
mikel T.
For the price this is a very good vodka very smooth and no harsh after taste. My wife loves it for mixed drinks.
Priscilla B.
Buffalo
Very smoothe vodka that can be mixed or drank alone. One of my favorites to use in mixed drinks when making them
Ari B.
I usually have a mixed drink with liquor and this one tastes pretty good. I like how it tastes. Good Vodka.
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.
Justin B.
gretna
This isn't my first choice of liquor but when I drink this it gets the job done love to drink this with friends.
Natasha s.
Farmington
Fresh tasting  good price yall r great thank you keep it up so good  delicious yummy.     Yay.  Cant wait to drink more
Alexandria P.
Not my complete favourite vodka, for me it's a tad dry ;? , but drinking it with a type of juice is always great.
Allison C.
Chicago
Not my preference. It tastes like rubbing alcohol. Wouldn’t purchase myself but hey if it’s there.. grab a juice
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.