BY SKYY

Sierra S.
Sky is so smooth that you can almost put it with any kind of sprite drink or anything like that it is pricey
Sidney M.
I like this brand of vodka. It was given to me as a gift and I would buy again and recommend to someone else.
Christina G.
I love to mix skyy vodka with some pineapple juice or orange juice. Great vodka to use for any mixed drinks!!
Denise S.
Love love love using flavored vodkas. So many flavors so little time... enjoy! Such variety! So many choices.
Amanda S.
Iola, KS
This is a very smooth vodka. I Love mixing this with 7up & a slice of lime or just simply mixing with water.
Shirley S.
I love mixing this drink with sprite. It's not too strong. And honestly I don't wake up with a hangover. Lol.
Christine M.
 Take it as a shot: delicious. Mix it with some sparkling lemonade: scrumptious. Either way it's super smooth!
Leigh Ann P.
LaPlace
Very smooth and great tasting with or without a mixer. Probably one of my favorite brands of vodka to drink.
Samantha F.
Sherman oaks, CA
Great vodka brand. Great quality. Not my number one go to vodka. But still a really great option nonetheless
Danielle I.
Cherry Hill
It was pretty good in mixed drinks for the price. It’s not my favorite but it’s better than regular Smirnoff.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.