BY SKYY

Sierra S.
Sky is so smooth that you can almost put it with any kind of sprite drink or anything like that it is pricey
Chico M.
Dalton
Really good Vodka, first time drinker and we had a great time! Compared to other Vodka brands, Skyy is great!
Andrea B.
Vinton, VA
Skyy vodka is bought when i want to splurge a little. It is so smooth to drink and i find it very refreshing.
Jen Z.
Brookings, SD
Skyy is all right, it has that hairspray taste and It doesn't overpower my cocktails and is very affordable.
Nana X.
St. Paul
Great, cheap vodka. I mainly use this to add to jello shots or mix drinks, like green sherbet for halloween.
Amber L.
Selkirk, NY
Received this as a gift. It made great homemade vanilla. I have not had it as vodka, just a vanilla extract.
Mick B.
norfolk
Reasonably priced for a reasonably good vodka. I’d do more taste testing if my tastebuds worked after 3 shots
Amanda E.
Miami
It is really great for making cocktail and it has a pretty strong taste but it is so yummy so I recommend it
MARIAH W.
Love the smooth taste going down. Love adding it to some orange juice first thing in the morning on vacation
Angela G.
Ontario, CA
This is probably my favorite vodka, and I don't even really know why, I guess I just like the way it tastes.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.