BY SKYY

Stefanie C.
Osawatomie
A great tasting vodka for a fantastic price. Smooth taste and a subtle flavor that isn't harsh. Very enjoyable.
Francelli C.
Washington, DC
Melhor vodka da vida. Perfeita para fazer uma caipirinha brasileira, ou mesmo com energetico. Perfeita de mais
Robin D.
Goodyear, AZ
A great cheaper version of vodka but still does the trick. This vodka you definitely taste which I don't like.
Skye B.
Montague, CA
I like the flavored vodkas more than the plain vodka it just taste so harsh to me but when mixed it’s all good!
Kristina A.
Byhalia
Good crisp flavor, good quality for the price. I usually buy Skyy vodka to drink straight or in martinis.
Skylar w.
Poquoson, VA
Great to add to mixed drinks and cocktails, I don't like straight vodka but I do mix drinks often for friends.
Kimberly p.
Salem
Regular sky vodka is amazing. Can be mixed with a whole bunch of differnt stuff for mixed drinks for the summer
Bailey G.
Orange, TX
This is my favorite drink to mix with cranberry! Definitely my go to drink and it’s not crazy expensive either!
Samantha S.
Hampton, GA
I get a big ole bottle of Skyy vodka EVERY Xmas! Love love love it!! Skyy Vodka can’t get enough!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Ohhh Vegas. It's really good mixes well and not too expensive. Wouldn't take shots of it but would use to mix.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.