BY SKYY

C C.
I’ve used this vodka to make many different vodka based drinks. It is a pretty good vodka at a decent price!
Nikki L.
Virginia, MN
Decent midrange price vodka. Perfect for a bloody Mary. Which is pretty much all I drink vodka in these days
Kadie A.
Cusseta, AL
I enjoy skyy vodka as it has a good and smooth taste. It mixes well with anything it exceeded my expectations
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this vodka, it's pretty smooth to me and strong too! It goes well in making drink mixers and cocktails
Brianna M.
Pollock, LA
Just didn't care for the taste. I would prefer a different vodka over sky. It wasn't too bad just not for me.
Meka H.
Mobile , AL
Its a great mixer to make cocktail drinks. I would definite purchase this vodka again in the near future
Christina G.
I love to mix skyy vodka with some pineapple juice or orange juice. Great vodka to use for any mixed drinks!!
Amber L.
Selkirk, NY
Received this as a gift. It made great homemade vanilla. I have not had it as vodka, just a vanilla extract.
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
It a good vodka to mix drinks with. It is affordable, not to pricey. The bottles are a pretty shade of blue.
Kayla D.
The most smooth fancy tasting vodka without the fancy vodka price tag. A must try. Very similar to Grey Goose
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.