BY SKYY

Blake S.
Lexington
Great vodka- made the perfect martinis for a party with friends! Definitely will purchase again in the future
Andrea B.
Vinton, VA
Skyy vodka is bought when i want to splurge a little. It is so smooth to drink and i find it very refreshing.
kaci c.
Gadsden, AL
I like the sky vodka better than most. It goes down smooth. I would recommend to anyone. Go buy yours today.
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
I just have taste this one, for me it’s good, not my favorite one but it is good, I’ve tasted at my country👌🏻
Krissy J.
Land o' Lakes
Great tasting vodka, love that they now have the infusions to give some variety rather than just plain vodka.
Maricela N.
This is a pretty smooth vodka and goes great with many types of mixers and/or mixers. would recommend top try
Leigh Ann P.
LaPlace
Very smooth and great tasting with or without a mixer. Probably one of my favorite brands of vodka to drink.
Kaitlyn K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I didn't like this brand. It burned my throat too much for my taste. I mixed it with sprite and it was gross.
Denise S.
Love love love using flavored vodkas. So many flavors so little time... enjoy! Such variety! So many choices.
Deedra W.
Keizer, OR
Love this brand. For the price you get a good amount, it is smooth going down, can be goi d almost anywhere.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.