BY SKYY

Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Skyy vodka is SOO good for mixed drinks. I definitely prefer this when I'm at home making my own mixed drinks. It has a nice smooth taste and it is SOO good with some orange juice... Just thinking about it makes me want one !
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT
Not my favorite vodka, but is a good price if you're looking for something inexpensive. Mixes well with most things. Not the best by itself. Very affordable, decent value for the price. Wouldnt necessarily recommend to others
Kiara C.
mayer
I'm not a fan of Vodka the reason I chose this one it's because it's the one I tried for people who like liquor this is recommendable but to me I'm not a big fan of it. The bottle is attractive and bright hats why I tried it.
Andrea B.
Powell, TN
Skyy is a little on the higher end of vodka. We normally buy this when we use it for just us. Not for parties or larger groups of people. It is very great quality an defiantly worth the money. Plus the bottle looks awesome!
Nakiya D.
Nashville, TN
This particular brand of vodka is very strong in taste, however, it’s not the worst vodka I’ve had before. It mixes well but if you don’t mix, then definitely drink it with ice. It’s not my favorite but not the worst either!
Parker R.
Los Angeles, CA
Skyy is always my number one choice in vodka because it doesn’t break the bank and it goes down smooth. This is my favorite vodka to mix in because it doesn’t have that plasticy tastes some cheap vodkas do. Highly recommend
Nicole M.
Charlotte, NC
Smooth enough for straight shots and perfect in mixed drinks. Enjoyed it on vacation at the beach. Made for a pleasant trip, especially with the reasonable price. I would definitely purchase again and tell my friends.
Lauren K.
Quakertown, PA
Sky vodka is amazing. It has great flavor and it comes in so many different flavors and other then the coconut I have not found one I didn’t like. They all have their unique taste to them. This is the kind I make Jell-O shots with
Brittany H.
Jenison , MI
Bomb.com. It’s a perfect shooter, perfect mixer, perfect vodka. It’s got that smooth taste that burns so good. It is LOvE, y’all! I would get this over any other vodka, go ahead and spend the extra $5 and TREAT YO SELF GIRL!
Cindi H.
Elkton
Perfect for mixing in drinks, nice smooth vodka that pairs well with an assortment of pre mixed or juices. Flavored very well, personally prefer it with Cranberry juice. Would recommend to a friend looking for a great vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.