BY SKYY

Tevia R.
Hardeeville
This was one of my first vodkas i chose to drink but over the years i found the taste not as smooth as others
Couponlady C.
This vodka is good. I don't like the infusions tho. It's a great vodka for martini and and long islands yum.
Angela G.
Ontario, CA
This is probably my favorite vodka, and I don't even really know why, I guess I just like the way it tastes.
Adriana G.
Greensboro , NC
I just have taste this one, for me it’s good, not my favorite one but it is good, I’ve tasted at my country👌🏻
Chico M.
Dalton
Really good Vodka, first time drinker and we had a great time! Compared to other Vodka brands, Skyy is great!
Brianna M.
Pollock, LA
Just didn't care for the taste. I would prefer a different vodka over sky. It wasn't too bad just not for me.
Antoni C.
Boston, MA
That sky no flavor is my favorite one of that brand! I prefer to drink the pure vodka and mix with some juice
Courtney K.
Nanuet, NY
Clean tasting, good for gifts. Not my favorite vodka but comes in large sizes and usually not too expensive.
Jen Z.
Brookings, SD
Skyy is all right, it has that hairspray taste and It doesn't overpower my cocktails and is very affordable.
Amber P.
Sand Springs, OK
Nothing better out there for my liking. Just a simple vodka without all the frills. It's crisp and delicious.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.