BY SKYY

Dedra S.
West Lafayette
Just good to have around the house. Tastes great mixed with crystal light packs or sometimes even on the rocks.
Amanda M.
Tacoma
Yuck! This vodka tastes just like rubbing alcohol(more than most vodkas). I definitely suggest any other vodka!
Jasmine P.
Good, nice flavors, good percentage. Had a fun night. Im pretty sure they have a good whipped cream flavor too
Kayla W.
Very smooth. Decent taste. One of my favorite alcohols. My go-to when I'm at the bar or celebrating a holiday.
Carla C.
It’s strong and dry for my taste but I keep it on hand more for making Martinis, Older people tend to like it.
Amanda S.
Chelsea
Great tasting liquor. Smooth and clean tasting. And no one ever comokains when you buy thus and bring it over.
Sam S.
It mixes well but it’s not as smooth as other vodkas I have tasted in the past. The packaging is sleek though!
Santana L.
I could drink this straight it’s so smooth. But what I did was infuse gummy bears with it and it was so yummy!
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Skyy vodka is a great vodka to buy if you're just showing up at the housewarming party or any type of kickback.
Ronny M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this vodka, it's semi-smooth going down. Great as a mixer, especially with all of the different flavors.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.