BY SKYY

Nydra F.
I didn't really see the difference in this vodka and the SKYY vodka. But either way still on my top 3 favorites
Ashley G.
Mount Orab, OH
Bomb diggity. Crisp slight burn if your a pansy like me. Mix with some sprite for a simple mixed drink. Dank AF
Melissa S.
Bedford, TX
It's a good vodka, it does the job by getting you s good buzz. A step up from the UV and Smirnoff from my past.
Joanna G.
This one is good for margaritas or just shots im sure it's good for other mix drinks but ive only had it 2 ways
Xochitl A.
del rio
Very nice and light. Great as a mixer! Definitely would purchase again. Perfect for a night out with the girls!
Cindy G.
Skyy is the best brand of Vodak that I've tried. I love being able to use it to mix my drinks or take as shots.
Jessica W.
Beaufort, SC
Another go to vodka. Easy to find, easy to mix with pretty much anything. Martini quality. Median price point.
Ashley R.
Hephzibah, GA
Love it! Smooth and yummy. My favorite was the skyy berry but I can't find it anymore. This is my go to brand.
Michelle S.
Phillipsburg
Skyy Vodka is one of the best. It is smooth and makes for an easy mixer. Mixes well with fresh fruit to freeze.
Greta H.
Orangeburg
Taste great to me!! One of my favorites definitely would recommend it !! Bought it from my local liquor store!!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.