BY SKYY

Arianna G.
Pharr, TX
Amazingly smooth and can be mixed with all types of juices and/or sodas! Great shots too! Love me some Skyy Vodka
Deanna C.
Tarawa Ter, NC
We made boozy bears with this. They were easy to eat, as always. Pace yourself, they're actually too easy to eat.
Latricia F.
Atlanta, GA
Love the smooth taste! It doesn't give me heart burn after i drink it or make me feel hungover the next morning.
Lydia H.
Quitman
Good smooth taste. Mixes well with any and all beverages. Not as harsh as some of the other vodkas i have tried.
Mercedes D.
Centralia, MO
I buy bottle and my best friends make tasty drinks. I am no bartender. Love vodka mixed in with something fruity
Megan E.
Gosport, IN
SOOOOO yummy!! This vodka is my bestie! Great product great price. Great to mix with something or drink straight!
Taylor P.
Brooklyn
Smooth and nice. Ive had it in drinks and also as a shot. Doing this as a shot wasnt bad it is better in a drink.
Lorraine G.
Escatawpa
Smooth taste. Like to use for mix drinks. Delicious! Good quality for the price! Repeat consumer of this product
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
No complaints, just a smooth vodka that pairs well with any juice or mixer. I think it is very affordable.
Darlene S.
Palmdale, CA
Great taste and great to make mix drinks. Add some mini maid juice with it n ice and ur set to enjoy this summer
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.